Thursday, May 26, 2011

JoshQuigley | About Me

Like others that live in the greater Atlanta area – I migrated from Michigan (Bay City, to be exact) October 4th, 2001 – My wife and I had the huge desire to be mentored under a church here that was part of a large organization. Since then we have moved to Florida and now back to Buford where we now call this home. I believe God wants us here and we are now permanent residences of this great state.

Amplify’d from joshquigley.com
Logo
About Me

Like others that live in the greater Atlanta area – I migrated from Michigan (Bay City, to be exact) October 4th, 2001 – My wife and I had the huge desire to be mentored under a church here that was part of a large organization. Since then we have moved to Florida and now back to Buford where we now call this home. I believe God wants us here and we are now permanent residences of this great state.

Read more at joshquigley.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment